Friday, April 17, 2009

Preaching this Coming Lord's Day


Owing to a spectacular FAIL on the part of Blogger's spam-finding robots, Free St. George's has been locked. I have complained about this, and hopefully it will be unlocked by them in due course. Quite how the 'bots could have thought that the blog was a spam blog is beyond me, but there you go.
This being so, I shall have to post my upcoming preaching engagement here instead. God willing, this coming Lord's Day morning I shall be preaching at Tabor Baptist Church, Llantrisant, Rhondda Cynon Taff (not to be confused with the Llantrisant near Bridgend, an error that was apparently once made by a visiting preacher). The services are at 11 AM and 6 PM.

1 comment:

William Wilson said...

Dear Gervase i hope that you are well.I see that you are preaching in the Morning at Tabor Baptist.I hope that you get lots of vistors in at your service and that the lord bless you as you preach his word. Great picture of Tabor Baptist church.And sorry to hear that free St Georges has been block hope not for to long.
Yours in his true Grace of our Lord.
I know that i am a sinner but Christ is a Great saviour John Newton.